co-extrusion processing line
co-extrusion breakfast cereals line
co-extuded breakfast cereals processing line
We expertise in co-extrusion processing and creativity in die design yields distinct advantages in the development and production of co-extruded products
The sweetened co-extruded breakfast cereals and bars can be filled with cream, jelly, fruit paste, etc. to adapt to regional tastes and to healthy food requests, Clextral develops new co-extruded products: date filling, new fruit fillings, etc.
The raw material of the outer part is generally wheat but a variety of other cereal grains can also be processed such as rice, corn, barley, rye, oats.
A wide variety of shapes (Pillows, Tubes, Bars, Triangles, Trapeze, Stripped products), surface structures, colours, and textures are possible.
Advantages of our process:
- Production-proven processing techniques and scale-up expertise
- Expertly crafted co-extrusion dies with superior flow design
- Pre-engineered dies for many shapes such as bars, pillows, nuts, balls,
long and short ovals and specialty profiles.
- Ingredient flexibility to process a variety of cereal grains and granulations
- Processing ability to manage a variety of filling recipes
co-extrusion processing line includes mixing and feeding vessels for both cereal shell and soft filling,
twin screw extruder and forming equipment. Belt dryers and coating drums are offered for specific applications.
With an experience of over 20 years in that field, we continues to develop new capabilities on both products and equipment.
Contact us to know more about our latest developments.