Core filled food processing line can use corn, rice and other grain as main materials, with chocolate and cheese as stuffing materials, which can be mixed with yolk, milk powder, and gingili sauce. We can feed the stuffing into extrusion food just before it is extruded from extruder. This kind of core-filling food tastes crispy and delicious, such as core-filling pillow, tube and wafer.
1. Description: A typical co-extrusion snacks line includes batch mixer and screw feeder, twin screw extruder and forming equipment, filling stuff equipment, Belt dryers and coating drum.
2. Raw materials: the soft filling materials include chocolate, cream, jelly, fruit paste, date paste.
the ingredients of the outer part is generally wheat, a variety of other cereal grains can also be progressed such as rice, corn, barley, rye, oats, sorghum, etc.
3. Products: Variety shapes are available for the core-filled food, including pillows, tubes, bars, long and short ovals, heart shape by adjusting the roller in the shaper
Also can produce snacks cereals ect by adjusting the mould from extruder。
4. Capacity: 150kg/h, 240kg/h
5. Flow chart: Mixing system---Extrusion system----Core filling and shaping system---Drying system----Flavoring system---Packing system
6. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers’ Local voltage according to different countries
7. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by stainless steel
Snacks extruder adopts corn, rice, wheat, oat, barley etc as ingredients to make puffed snack. Through friction of screw and barrel, the grains are cooked in the extruder. Forming is at the die face cutter. The product shape is determined by a combination of the die aperture, including ball, tube, stick, ring, fruit loop, star, wheel and flower etc.