The Fish Feed Pellet Extrusion and Inflating Production Machine Line can produce both floating and sinking feed pellets for fish, shrimp, crab, etc.
According to different fish varieties, the feed type will be various. And different ages fish require different sizes feed pellet. Our twin screw extruders can produce floating and sinking feed size range 1.2-12 mm by adjusting temperature, moisture, formulation and changing moulds.
Our fish feed production machines also can be used for dry pet food production, such as dog food, cat food, bird feed, monkey food, etc.
The advantages puffed feed produced by our extruders:
(1) Eliminating anti-nutritional factors to improve the digestion and absorption of feed, and then reduce excretion;
(2) High-temperature sterilization, to ensure the safety and health of the feed. Improve feed quality to reduce animal diseases of the digestive tract;
(3) The fish feed production line including flavoring coating drum and oil sprayer. So that can improve feed palatability and flavor; Beside, we can add some medicines or vitamins into the flavors which can avoid diseases;
(4) Improve starch gelatinization degree. It is conducive to the digestion and absorption of starch. The study found that the extruded starch can make the gelatinization of feed from 13. 58% to 81.55%.
(5) Improve the digestion and absorption of the material. Fish digestive tract is short, and most of the fish belong to no stomach fish species, so the finer the material is, the higher the rate of food digestion and absorption will be realized.
(6) The puffed feed is conducive to storage and aquaculture management.
(7) Expanded feed strong water stability, can 16 to 32 hours without collapse, so the water pollution is very small. Low density and puffed floating feed can float on the water surface for easy observation of the feeding and growth of fish species. It is conducive to scientific management; Even the high density and high fat puffed sinking feed's water stability can be more than 16 hours to ensure fully eat off by the fish species, then can avoid feed waste.